Stashmas Wish List

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

tattyted

Re: Stashmas Wish List

Post by tattyted »

Dear Stashmas Santa,

I've tried to be a good girl this year. I've paid my bills, and taken in some cute fluffy kitties. I look afrer my hubby and try to be good and kind to others. I don't ask for much every year and as usual have no idea what I would like just so long as it is everything! So as you might need some help I offer you this......

Anything that I can use to sew some magical pieces is much appreciated. I love things that sparkle and twinkle in the light. The night sky has always been of interest to me. I have a passion to make things grow and I have lots of love to go around. I like cute fluffy things and will try anything new just so long as it comes with instructions! I love to use my hands and like to perfect everything!

So please Stashmas Santa, I've tried to be good. If you can untangle my list of requests to find the most perfect thing in the world, I would be very grateful.

Yours forever, Tatty.x
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

Dear Stashmas Santa,

I have tried my best to be a good girl this year and i no i will have to try extra hard next year, but please think of all the good in which i have been. Tbh i dont really no what i want this year as i think i have everything already in which i need, theres just think i would like now.

I think i would like to try some Treasure braids, dragon thread, any sparklie thread that aint dmc lights (i have all them), i dont need no normal cotton threads either. I would be greatful for some plastic bobbins or cardbored, i will be very greatful for anything that i receive. I would love to try some coloured adia or maybe some evenweave but not to much of a high (first time on somthing thats big count see). The only things i would say i dont like it certain birds, flowers, clowns, anything creapy crawly.

Im 100% possitive whatever my wonderful stashmas fairy gets me i will love dearly and will appriciate it very much. Hope this gives u some idea on what i like or please if u need help, go through a friend of a friend to help u lol.

Thanks very much in advance.

Love

Samantha x :wub:
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Dear Stashmas Enabler

I'm far and away too old to worry about whether i've been good or not! :lol: Rootling through my baskets the other day, i realised that my thread boxes (mostly DMC, but also containing Anchor multicolours and pearl cottons of various weights) looked like miniature stained glass windows. Beautiful colours. So, Dear Enabler, if you were stuck for inspiration, interesting sorts of threads which i could use for hardanger would be wonderful. I have also just completed my first biscornu, so that might be another fruitful lane to wander down. But, really, whatever you would like to surprise me with would be a treat and delight.
valb58

Post by valb58 »

Dear Stashmas Santa,

I have tried to be good but with 2 teenage sons it is hard at times :lol:
I would really love some pastel evenweave 28ct if possible also i am into fantasy designs such as unicorns , dragons, fairies etc if that helps.

Thank you Val x
SusanF

Post by SusanF »

Dear Father Stashmas,

I’ve been very good this year – I’ve only hidden a few new stash bits from my DH(thank goodness the postie comes during the day!!) and I haven’t started too many new WIPS without finishing the ones I’ve got (okay, I haven’t finished too many either, but that’s not my fault is it??).

For my pressie I would love any of these things:

Any flower kit
This Snowflake Christmas chart and charm
Any of the cat, dog or penguin charts from Brittercup
Any hand dyed evenweave fabric to try
Any glittery fabric to try.

Hope this is enough to give you some ideas.

:wub: :wub: :wub:
Susan

My Stitchy blog: SF Stitch
(updated 16th April 2010)
Raven

Post by Raven »

I just realized I had not posted to this thread. I had started but got sidetracked by my DS.

My wish list is posted here:

http://raven-stitches.blogspot.com/2008 ... -list.html" target="_blank

I'm not picky though. I'd be happy with anything. :)

Raven
Daesania

Post by Daesania »

I forgot to add somethign to my list, so whomever my santa is, I added tree frogs and tinkerbell stuffs to my list as well! (How could I ever forget them!!)
My Etsy: http://froggycreations.etsy.com" target="_blank
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

oh yes can i add tink please?