I Hate My Stash, Round 4

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

cristaltipps

Re: I Hate My Stash, Round 4

Post by cristaltipps »

Yippee my patterns came today I have been eagerly awaiting the postman every day and today he finally bought it :)
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, I am really going to enjoy kitting up for these :)
imogenX

Post by imogenX »

:tizzy: :tizzy: THANK YOU, ALLYN! :mexicanwave: Even my boyfriend likes the Jousting Knights chart. It just might be my next start... :dance:
-Imogen

Current WIPs
HAED SK Some Enchanted Evening
Stitchonomy Winter SAL
Animal Alphabet SAL (Anna Gutova for Artmishka)
Modern Folk Embroidery SAL 2021
Wonders of the Solar System SAL (Climbing Goat Designs)
Gnomes (Designs by Gloria & Pat)
calico

Post by calico »

Wow! I'm late to this party :doh: I noticed on the postman thread that lots of people were getting stuff from you so I thought I should investigate..... which led me here! So generous of you to offer up what seemed to be an amazing array of charts!!!
I would love to be the proud owner of Majestic Birds of Prey if you still have it !
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

calico wrote:Wow! I'm late to this party :doh: I noticed on the postman thread that lots of people were getting stuff from you so I thought I should investigate..... which led me here! So generous of you to offer up what seemed to be an amazing array of charts!!!
I would love to be the proud owner of Majestic Birds of Prey if you still have it !
I try to keep the pages updated; so if you see it, it should still be up for grabs.

I tagged Majestic Birds of Prey for you. PM me your Info. :)

WIP
Kuschelschaf

Post by Kuschelschaf »

Received the charts today!!! :whoop: :whoop: :whoop:

Thanks so much, Allyn!! :wub:

Once I get a few more designs finished, namely, the slipknot one, I plan on starting one of these lovely patterns.
Visit my new blog HERE

2019 finishes:
Mr. Sparkle
The North Wind
Nessie

On permanent hiatus:
Ferret in Sepia
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

Even if I don't reply to each message individually, please know that I am so glad that the charts are being received so enthusiastically. It truly makes me happy to know they've gone to good homes. Thank you!

I had four jumbo hanging-file boxes of charts when I started. All the charts I wanted to keep (for now) fit into one box and I have one file box left of charts waiting for good homes.

WIP
CarrieGF

Post by CarrieGF »

Oh yippie!
I got a package from America :whoop: :whoop:
Thank you so much Allyn - I will be pulling floss tomorrow for the roses!
Many thanks again!
C
Smile & the whole world smiles with you
Cry & you cry alone
clockwork

Post by clockwork »

Any chance the Carriage Gate and Cabernet and Red Grapes charts from the Houses/Cottages/Gardens sections are still available? I love the garden gate in particular but the grapes are also beautiful.

This giveaway is so nice of you. Some of these charts are so wonderful it's hard to imagine you parting with them willingly.

EDIT: Just noticed the Halloween stuff you added. Can I maybe have A Delectable Halloween Recipe too? I've been thinking about stitching a sampler style thing like that and that one is wonderful. I have a deep love of tiny cross stitched pumpkins and i have no idea why. I can't stop stitching them! (Further research says the pumpkins on that one are buttons. Maybe The Drawn Thread "It's Halloween" one instead?Or the Cheryl's Web Trick or Treat one? I love Halloween designs, so which ever would be wonderful.)

EDIT 2: Not another request but just a silly observation. Every time I scroll past the Curious Encounter chart, the thumbnail always gives me the impression that the cat is pointing a rifle at the dragon and I have no idea why. The way the dragon is pulling up short maybe? The straight line of the cat's two arms? :oops: :lol:
~Clockwork~

Cute Stuff! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClockworkStitcher" target="_blank" target="_blank"

WIPs
House Mouse series
Frog Pile
Dimensions Gold Collection Aurora Cabin (on hold)
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

clockwork wrote:Any chance the Carriage Gate and Cabernet and Red Grapes charts from the Houses/Cottages/Gardens sections are still available? I love the garden gate in particular but the grapes are also beautiful.

This giveaway is so nice of you. Some of these charts are so wonderful it's hard to imagine you parting with them willingly.

EDIT: Just noticed the Halloween stuff you added. Can I maybe have A Delectable Halloween Recipe too? I've been thinking about stitching a sampler style thing like that and that one is wonderful. I have a deep love of tiny cross stitched pumpkins and i have no idea why. I can't stop stitching them! (Further research says the pumpkins on that one are buttons. Maybe The Drawn Thread "It's Halloween" one instead?Or the Cheryl's Web Trick or Treat one? I love Halloween designs, so which ever would be wonderful.)

EDIT 2: Not another request but just a silly observation. Every time I scroll past the Curious Encounter chart, the thumbnail always gives me the impression that the cat is pointing a rifle at the dragon and I have no idea why. The way the dragon is pulling up short maybe? The straight line of the cat's two arms? :oops: :lol:

I came to realize that after my tastes changed over the years, these are charts I realistically would never stitch. I still think they're lovely/funny/quirky, but I know I will never stitch them so there's no point in hanging on to them. I wanted them to go to good homes. :)

I pulled "Cabernet & Red Grapes," "Carriage Gate," "It's Halloween" and "Trick or Treat" for you. The "It's Halloween" chart calls for a little pumpkin charm in the pumpkin band between the cats and the ghosts, which is included with the chart. The "Trick or Treat" chart calls for five candy corn buttons, which are not included with the chart; but I can imagine that candy corn buttons aren't hard to come by, and you could probably substitute them with any Halloween-themed buttons. You could even leave the buttons off and either center the Treat or Treat text or repeat motifs from the letters to balance the design where the buttons were.

And yes, I did a double-take on the cat and the dragon fairy, too, the first time I saw it. It looks like the cat is pointing a bazooka at the dragon when viewed from a distance where the detail of the cat's paw is not clear. :)

PM me your address. The price of mailers at the post office went up, so I'll look for a cheaper source of mailers before I post these to you.

WIP
clockwork

Post by clockwork »

Weirdly, I think I might already have some candy corn buttons. I don't know if they will be the right size, but I definitely have something candy corn in with my bead collection. I've always liked Halloween stuff, so I've got a bunch of little Halloween things like that. Or maybe I'll stitch some little pumpkins in their place since I love them so much.

It's funny that you saw the cat and dragon the same way as I did. It's a really weird effect. I looked it it again and I still see it. It's very silly.

Address PMed. Thanks!
~Clockwork~

Cute Stuff! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClockworkStitcher" target="_blank" target="_blank"

WIPs
House Mouse series
Frog Pile
Dimensions Gold Collection Aurora Cabin (on hold)
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

If you still have some of these charts, I'd love Portrait of a Lineman.
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

tiffstitch wrote:If you still have some of these charts, I'd love Portrait of a Lineman.
I try to be good about pulling them off the pages as they're claimed, so if it's still on a page, it should still be available. :) PM me your snail-mail address. I'm not always quick about getting out to the post office, but it'll be on its way before too long. :)

WIP
Katiespark

Post by Katiespark »

Ooh, what a wonderful idea! Might I have the Ice Dragon and the Moonlight Guardian? :pray:
Katie
North Carolina, USA

WIPs:
Little Snap Dragon
Sweet Dreams (Anderson) -HAED
Allessandra Adelaide CT13

Recent Finishes
...yeah... about that... :lol:
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

Katiespark wrote:Ooh, what a wonderful idea! Might I have the Ice Dragon and the Moonlight Guardian? :pray:

Absolutely! :) I pulled The Ice Dragon's Kingdom and Moonlight Guardian for you. Shoot me your snail-mail address in a PM. I'm not sure when I'll be getting out to the post office (my car is broken atm), but if it takes too long, I'll work it out.

WIP