Bent Creek: The Red Thread series

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

speart

Bent Creek: The Red Thread series

Post by speart »

Hi, stitchers! Scaling down the lifetime stash once more, and came across a partial series I know I'll never stitch. I must have gotten these in a stash auction chair from a retreat. The charts are all in good condition--one has a piece of yellow highlighter tape on it, but still very visible--as listed below. As these were gently used when I got them, the snaps aren't included. I don't have the whole series, but it would be a good start. The first North American (sorry, postage is horrid from the states!!) to pm me gets them, nothing needed in return, except for a request to not take them just to sell them.

Charts:
Connected (snowman holding red thread)
Picnic
Road Trip
Ocean Voyage
County Fair
Thankful

Also included is the graph for stitching them all as one big piece.
speart

Re: Bent Creek: The Red Thread series

Post by speart »

WOW, that was fast! Sorry, crafty friends, these have been taken. Planning on posting more charts to trade for fabric this week. I seriously have far too many charts and far too little to stitch anything on!

Teresa
calico

Re: Bent Creek: The Red Thread series

Post by calico »

So nice of you to offer these! If I didn't have enough on my plate already, I'd snatch them up! I'm sure they will go in no time!

Edited to add: We posted at the same time....I knew they would go quick!
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel