Anyone want these?

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Parksfarm

Anyone want these?

Post by Parksfarm »

These are two completed cross stitch pieces that came in frames I bought on eBay to reuse. I'm not interested in keeping the stitched pieces but I hate to toss them - thought maybe someone could use them. They are cute but need a good wash - there are a couple of light brownish stains on the background that may or may not wash out... The fabric looks to be fiddlers cloth. They are unframed and are 6" by 6" but there's lots of extra fabric, so you could frame them larger if you wish.

PM me your address if you'd like to have them - thanks!

Oops, helps to post the pics, lol :D

Posted this first in the Trade Sell forum but maybe my supporter status has expired because it isn't showing up in the Active Topics view - sorry for the duplicate post...
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen

Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
karen4bells

Re: Anyone want these?

Post by karen4bells »

I don't have a need for these but I did check and you are still showing up as a supporter--not sure why the other one isn't showing up under active posts---it does show up under new posts though :doh:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

Allyn

Re: Anyone want these?

Post by Allyn »

They're cute. :) If you don't get any takers, I wonder if there's an organization near you that would take them as a donation. A place like a local women's shelter or a foster parents' organization might take them. That comes to my mind because years ago when I lived in Massachusetts, a request was put out through one of our LNSs for xstitch donations. Two new women's shelters were being built in the area and they asked for donations from local stitchers for samplers and such to add a homey touch to the new facilities. I always thought that was a wonderful idea. Even established facilities could use a homey touch, yes? (I stitched Gillyflower Grace from Just Nan as my donation.)

WIP