Teddy Bear Charts

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

dodiemay

Teddy Bear Charts

Post by dodiemay »

Hi, I am brand new here and don't know for sure how this whole thing works so I can use all the help you can give! :wink: :wink: I was given a box of cross stitch charts and books. Many of them are of Teddy Bears in various creations. I am an avid cross stitcher but Teddy Bears are not my "thing". If you would like one or more, I would be happy to mail them if you would reimburse for postage. There are other types also so if you are looking for something, let me know and I will check. Thanks!!
Squirrel

Re: Teddy Bear Charts

Post by Squirrel »

:wave: Hi Dodiemay, and Welcome from sunny Brisbane. Its lovely to have you along.

I used to have a lot of teddy charts and things (deprived child hood me thinks) but I just wanted to make you welcome.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
dodiemay

Post by dodiemay »

Thank you very much for the welcome!! I hope to meet some stitching friends here. Guess I have to look around the site and find out how to load a pic and WIP, and such.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Very definitely Dodie - we love to see pictures of everything - including our cats, dogs and birds. Looking forward to seeing them.

Go to Tips and Tricks andyou will find out how to download a photo - it is quite easy after the first time.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
geekishly

Post by geekishly »

Welcome to the forum! Good luck in finding the teddy charts home(s). I know there's a few teddy enthusiasts on the forum. I'm not one of them, though.
- Brandi

WIPs
Joan Elliot's "Grace"
"Sephina's Secret" by Illustrated Ink
Small Projects - Belle & Boo girl w/dove

my blog
grub72

Post by grub72 »

First of all welcome to our humble cross stitch home :wave: hope you have a great time here posting and reading and cross stitching,
Second,, i am a huge teddy bear cross stitcher,,,depending on where you come from i will gladly send postage to you,,,as i only send to either Australia or New Zealand otherwise its get too expensive for me.
I would love to see some pics tho, i will sit and wait for the pics with my cross stitch and drink :ratherbe: :tea: waiting for pics
Don't worry be happy, you have your life, you are alive, you have family, friends who love you, and best of all you have me as a friend :)