*donated*

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

KaraMuro

*donated*

Post by KaraMuro »

I picked up some additional stash of craigslist this week. I went through all the charts that came with it and wasn't interested in them. They're from the late 80's Early 90's and pretty traditional in themes. So I typed up a list of what all I have to give / trade away. I put it on google docs so it's easier to read in a spreadsheet. :>

Mainly lookin for geeky/gothic stuff in trade or postage mainly. If you want pics/ more info just shout.. :>

Here's the List.
Last edited by KaraMuro on Fri May 17, 2013 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
geekishly

Re: Late 80's/Early 90's LA leaflets and Mags for free/trade

Post by geekishly »

Not interested in any of the titles, but best of luck in finding a good home for them.
- Brandi

WIPs
Joan Elliot's "Grace"
"Sephina's Secret" by Illustrated Ink
Small Projects - Belle & Boo girl w/dove

my blog
marniecat

Post by marniecat »

I might like the prairie schooler santas, could you post a pic? I don't have much to send for trade as I'm pretty new to cross stitching, but I would of course pay the postage plus a little extra if I like the charts. Thanks!
KaraMuro

Post by KaraMuro »

I'll post pics when hubby gets home so I can use his phone.. my cell camera didnt survive my son dunking it into pop... :>
Rose

Post by Rose »

I had a look at the list, I don't think there are any pattern that I would like but one item I grabbed my attention.

#60 Say something about Pat and Gloria Pattern 3 books Photocopy. If these patterns are truely just photo copies you should not be advertising them for trade or sale as that is a copyright breach and is illegal. I am not sure if this is just a miscommunication but I did want to bring your attention to that fact.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Stitchygirl

Post by Stitchygirl »

If you still have it, I would love to have the Leisure Arts Oct 1989 issue. I love the Noah's Ark chart on the front cover, and I have been eyeing it for quite a while on eBay...just haven't had the money to snatch it up! :)
wwdiva

Post by wwdiva »

Oh my, I had not seen your post before!
I know time has passed, but I would be interested in any Santa related patterns. I noticed the Prairie ones. Any Santas still looking for a good home?
Cheers :wine:
marniecat

Post by marniecat »

This post's author hasn't logged in since September and never replied to my inquiry about the prairie schooler santas. I think it's a bust!
KaraMuro

Post by KaraMuro »

Aye sorry, we got busy with working on the house so been a bit busy. Landed up donating them to goodwill to help make room for the stuff that wouldn't fit around the construction materials... *twitch*