Angels Need a New Home

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

annkor26

Angels Need a New Home

Post by annkor26 »

I posted in another area about my vision issues and my desire to find good homes for charts that I don't feel able to work anymore. I haven't made this choice lightly and am not getting rid of anything I wouldn't still want. I've studied the charts and just can't read them well enough anymore.

I have a number of the Mar Bek Angels. You can see most of them here:

http://www.serendipitydesigns.com/MarBe ... ngels.html" target="_blank

I have:
Renaissance Angel
Tudor Angel
Baroque Angel
Florentine Angel
The Angel's Prayer
Victorian Angel
Bethany Angel
Snow Angel
Starlight Angel
Windermere Angel
Tapestry Angel
Woodland Angel
Arcadian Angel
Byzantine Angel
Kirov Angel
Elizabethan Angel
Coventry Angel
Brittany Angel
Christmas/Star Angel

I bought these so long ago, they are priced at about $3.50 to $4 each. Chances are good that I purchased the required blending filament at that time and I will gladly toss that in. I'm not looking to make money off of these, but if you want to send a couple of dollars and/or help with postage, that would be great! Please send me a message if you are interested in any or all!

Thanks,
Ann
Serinde

Re: Angels Need a New Home

Post by Serinde »

I'm sorry that you are in this situation, but finding new homes for these lovely designs shouldn't be difficult!
NinjaBetty

Post by NinjaBetty »

Gosh I really love these and would be interested but unfortunately don't have any moolah at this time :( I hate when that happens. Someone else will benefit from my poverty and snap these up lol
guenever

Post by guenever »

wow. i am so sorry about your not being to stitch anymore. i wish i had the money too.
annkor26

Post by annkor26 »

Three of the angels are on their way to their now home! Windermere, Snow and Woodland are taken. The others still need a good home. When I bought them, they ran $3.50 to $4 and I'm not looking to make any profit from them, so don't let money hold you back if you really want one!

I can still stitch, but there are certain charts that give me a real problem reading. For example, the charts in Cross Stitch & Needlework magazine are no problem, but Just Cross Stitch is very difficult for me.