Gingerbread House cross stitch pattern

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

cloudsfactory

Gingerbread House cross stitch pattern

Post by cloudsfactory »

It's that time of the year! Fill your days with candies stitching the sweetest and most sparkly Gingerbread House ever! We will be using a supersparkly linen and hand dyed floss!!

http://cloudsfactory.net/gingerbread-house.html" target="_blank

We have more than 160 patterns, so feel free to take a look and to use the promocode WelcomeToCloudsfactoryCSF for a 15% discount on your first purchase!

You can join our houses club on our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/cloudsfactorydesign" target="_blank
or on Instagram using the hashtags #cloudsfactory and #cfhousesclub

If you're a spookiness fan, you can also take a look at our Hounted House
hularac

Re: Gingerbread House cross stitch pattern

Post by hularac »

Just looked at all your designs and love them ... turns out I've stitched your Justice League and have Superman/Clark Kent / phone booth coming up next (bought on Etsy, I think). I really also want to do the Disney princesses and maybe Winnie the Pooh +. (Most of my stitching consists of making squares for a couple of Yahoo groups that use them to make quilts for seriously ill children and older folks.) Wonderful designs! Thanks!
cloudsfactory

Post by cloudsfactory »

hularac wrote:Just looked at all your designs and love them ... turns out I've stitched your Justice League and have Superman/Clark Kent / phone booth coming up next (bought on Etsy, I think). I really also want to do the Disney princesses and maybe Winnie the Pooh +. (Most of my stitching consists of making squares for a couple of Yahoo groups that use them to make quilts for seriously ill children and older folks.) Wonderful designs! Thanks!
Thank you so much! I hope you will enjoy stitching them!
nixx7

Post by nixx7 »

I love this. I think I'll have to see about buying one
cloudsfactory

Post by cloudsfactory »

nixx7 wrote:I love this. I think I'll have to see about buying one
Thank you so much!
Feel free to use the promocode WelcomeToCloudsfactoryCSF for a 15% discount on your first purchase!