Bagpuss Lovers!

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

nettie

Bagpuss Lovers!

Post by nettie »

[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums ... .jpg[/img]
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums ... .jpg[/img]

My mum has had this kit in her stash for some time and recently she went through the mountain to try and reduce it. Although she had started this design she decided that she is not likely to complete it and asked me if I could find a loving home for it.

If anyone would like it I am offering it as an exchange for a piece of 14 count white Aida.

Any questions ask away.
subtle_minx

Re: Bagpuss Lovers!

Post by subtle_minx »

Hey, Just to say I would be happy to have it. It's not my usual choice, but I know someone who would appreciate it once finished. What size Aida did you want?

Cheers

Rina
nettie

Post by nettie »

Not hshave my mum does lots of cards and we all have big birthdays coming up so I know she would appreciate a piece to get a few cards out of if that's ok. My mum was a bit shy about me doing this so refused to be specific!
subtle_minx

Post by subtle_minx »

Hi, That's cool. I brought a mix lot off ebay (as only starting out). I have some pale blue 14 ct, as well as white/cream. I also have some 18 ct aida, some black 14 count and some 28 ct even weave (apparently equivalent to 14 ct aida).

If you let me know what she would like and pm me the address I'll pop it in the post this week, if that is ok?

Cheers

Rina
nettie

Post by nettie »

Sorry had a few days away. The white 14ct would be great please. PM me your address and I'll send the bagpuss kit over to you!