Looking for Tatty Teddies or Country Companions

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Georgie Gal

Looking for Tatty Teddies or Country Companions

Post by Georgie Gal »

Hi all,

Just wondering would anyone have any charts etc of Tatty Teddies or Country Companions.

Happy Stitching.

Gina :lol: .
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

hi there
This may seem like a stupid question but i am from Canada and have never heard of tatty teaddies. what are they?? are they similar to cherished teddies. i have seen several people talking about them but don't know what they are can you help?

Debbie :oops:
tab72

Post by tab72 »

Hi there Debbie yes it is the same as your cherished teddies. Where abouts in canada are you from my husband has 3 lot's of relatives out there. We have just a one of there children come and stay with us. Canada is a lovely place to be when we got married we had are honeymoon in niagra falls we enjoy going to canada but now we have three children it's a bit exspensive for us to go.

tab72
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

hi tab 72

i live just outside Windsor Ontario in the county..The closes towns are Essex or Amherstburg, but i work in Windsor. in case nobody knows where that is we are just across the river from Detroit MI. and yes Canada is a beautiful country most of the time i just hate snow!!!!! Not good when you live here when you have it 5 months of the year HAHA However it is my dream to move to Nottingham as i love it there and have relatives that live there but i can not afford it just yet.

Debbie
tab72

Post by tab72 »

HI Debbie
Our relatives are from ayr, brampton beeing just outside of toronto and kitchener water loo in ontario do you know of these places? So we get to see a few places with having the relatives spaced out. The children love the snow so i guess it would'nt be a problem for them as we don'nt get much so if any sometimes, yet it's been a funny year so far as we have started to have the odd snow fall, but by dinner time it has all gone the children where not happy.

Tracey :P
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

hi there
yes i know these places they are about 4 hour drive from where i live and have been to both places before.

Debbie
razzamatazz

Free Tatty Teddy chart to download

Post by razzamatazz »

Hi Georgie Girl

There is a free Tatty Teddy chart to download on the front page of http://www.past-impressions.co.uk/ all you have to do to get is sign up for the newsletter 8)

Maggie xx
Becca

Post by Becca »

I have a chart for the Country Companions Watery Surprise, which you can see here http://www.x-stitch.fsnet.co.uk/mine/th ... rprise.jpg (sorry, best picture i could find)
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Link to the same Tatty teddy chart as razzamatazz gave, but I don't think you have to sign up here.

http://www.coatscrafts.co.uk/Crafts/Nee ... +Teddy.htm
Georgie Gal

re Tatty Bear/Country Companios

Post by Georgie Gal »

Thanks for all your help guys.

Talk soon,

Gina
sally

country companions

Post by sally »

hi georgie gal
i have the following country companions if there is any you would like
time for tea make a wish snowy hedgehog celebrations join the picnic and one of the hedgehog with fairy lights :D
hello to all i am a new member and also new to using the computer i like tigers and have 7 on the go with about 15 to do