Candle Holder

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

chicksmama

Candle Holder

Post by chicksmama »

Quite awhile ago I saw advertized somewhere plastic canvas handle holders. They were the type that you set your 3" candles in and one I think was made of a christmas flower (can't spell it) but try as I might I can't find where I saw it on the internet. Does anyone have an idea of what I'm talking about :thinks: I don't work on plastic canvas a lot but liked what I saw but it was late at night and I thought I'd look at it the next day. Well, of course, then I couldn't find it.
Mabel Figworthy

Re: Candle Holder

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

I've never seen anything like that but it sounds interesting! Was the flower a poinsettia?
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
chicksmama

Post by chicksmama »

YES!!! That is the flower. :applesauce: Like I said, I don't like poinsettias, see I can't spell it, but there were other patterns I liked. That has shown me that I should bookmark the page then go back when I have time.
Thanks
mags

Post by mags »

I've had a bit of a look around, didn't come across a poinsettia one, but did see a plainish one somewhere (not very exciting) and a snowflake one at freepatterns.com (home decor, holidays) which you glue a glass votive into.

Being a bit of a wimp where candles are concerned, I don't think I would want the candle standing directly in stitched plastic canvas.
mags

WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still :roll: )
various bits and bobs
chicksmama

Post by chicksmama »

I think it would be okay if I used a glass one like Yankee Candles. Oh well, I guess that is another lost opportunity. :lol:
shures56

Post by shures56 »

Hello...

Has anybody run over any cheapo long flame holder blossom course of action stands?

The room I'm having my Reception in is floor to roof glass and my sister conceives that choosing glass fishbowls or blocks is the wrong approach and recommended tall 4 light holder with an incorporated bloom course of action stand so the blossoms sit up high..,
however, don't encroach on anyone's locates line...
Marias

Post by Marias »

I did a go0gle search using the words *plastic canvas poinsettia candle* and it throws up several different ones. Hope this helps you.