wedding design wanted

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

purple-footprints

wedding design wanted

Post by purple-footprints »

Hi all,

I am trying to replace some lost charts. And I am wanting to replace a wedding design I had. Sadly I dont know the title or designer, which is causing me to not have had any luck so far on the usual sites. Plus this chart is maybe 8-10 years old.

It shows 2 bunnies dressed as bride and groom in traditional style. the lady bunny has flowers around her ears. There is a garland of flowers in a heart shape that goes around the outside, all in pastel colours. Then under the bunnies you can personalise it with the couples names and the wedding date. I remember the names are stitched in blue, and I know elsewhere on the design it says 'united in love' which i remember was stitched in pink.

I guess the design could be called wedding bunnies, or united in love, but as Ive said, so far Ive had no luck searching.

I would be grateful for any help in locating it again.

Sue
catkin

Post by catkin »

:D Hi
Think I've found what you're looking for at www.stitcherscloset.com. item code no.3874 Designer series 'Bunny Wedding Sampler' Designed by Donna Vermillion. Price for chart $4.00
Hope this is of help
:wink: Joan
purple-footprints

Hi Joan

Im amazed, that is the design! You have no idea how long Ive been searching.... Im very grateful to you. How did you find it so quickly???

Hopefully with all that information I can locate in the UK, the postage from that site was very high for just a chart.

Thanks again for you help :D
catkin

Post by catkin »

:lol: I don't know how i found it so quick. I had a look around this morning and just happened upon that site. At least now you have the name and the designer so I'm sure you'll be able to track it down nearer to home.
best of luck Joan
purple-footprints

Yes I certainly hope so. Thanks again!