Shepherds Bush cards needed

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Classic Pooh

Shepherds Bush cards needed

Post by Classic Pooh »

Eons ago (1989-1991) Shepherds Bush published several series of miniature samplers in the format of greeting cards; 4.25 x 5.5 inches, photo on the cover and chart inside and on the back. I stitched them in the early 90's, but have lost both the cards and the stitched pieces in a fire. I would like to remake them, and have ordered from Shepherds Bush all the ones they have remaining in stock. Unfortunately, none of the sets (of four) is complete. Sue, staff at Shepherds Bush, says they are not likely to be reprinted :cry:

If anyone has any of the missing charts, can you help me out, please? I will be glad to reimburse you for costs, shipping, etc.

Of the 1989 (Flowers) series I HAVE Violets, Bluebells, and Amaranth, am missing Buttercup.

Of the 1990 (Berries) series, I HAVE Bilberry and Whortleberry. I think one of the missing two was Bunchberry; can't remember the other one.

Of the 1991 (Christmas Trees) series, I HAVE Juniper, Mistletoe, and Pine; there is one missing and I can't remember what it was - maybe Cedar?

Blessings on you, your families, and the work of your hands!

Pooh