Looking for Gray Wolf by Yiotas XStitch (Before 2014)

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Dotty-Rose

Looking for Gray Wolf by Yiotas XStitch (Before 2014)

Post by Dotty-Rose »

Hi all,
I'm hoping someone can help me. I bought a pattern from Yiotas XStitch a looong time ago, a Gray Wolf pattern which the PDF is just called Gray_Wolf1. When I ordered it it came with the pattern printed, and no PDF file (This was about 2012). Well, the paper pattern got lost almost straight away, and I emailed Yiotas XStitch in 2014 asking after the pattern, only to find that they had updated it and unfortunately deleted the old files, which means that I have an unfinished cross stitch and no pattern. I don't know when they changed the pattern, but I know it was some time between 2012 and 2014. I'm hoping someone has a copy so that I can see the pages I am missing and so I can continue.

Here's the picture of the pattern:

Thank you all, I hope someone can come out on top!
DisneyStitcher

Re: Looking for Gray Wolf by Yiotas XStitch (Before 2014)

Post by DisneyStitcher »

How frustrating! I can find images all over the internet but not the actual pattern. Since you have the color palette, have you considered attempting to graph out the pattern based on the image you have? It would be definitely time consuming, but it might be doable.... Good luck. I really hope you are able to find the pattern.