Seeking Charles Wysocki pattern or kit

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

dknit

Seeking Charles Wysocki pattern or kit

Post by dknit »

Hi everyone! I'm trying to locate "Macintosh Mill", a pattern by Charles Wysocki. This was a Dimensions kit and it may be discontinued as I can't find it anywhere. Would really love to stitch this and hoping someone can advise or would be willing to sell. I would be interested in purchasing the chart only if you have this leftover after stitching it. This artist has many patterns but I love this one and cannot find.... :( Thanks so much.
DisneyStitcher

Re: Seeking Charles Wysocki pattern or kit

Post by DisneyStitcher »

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 0690,d.eWE" target="_blank" target="_blank

Have you tried contacting Dimensions? It might be worth a shot to see if you could purchase directly from them.

This appears to be an older link, but it seems to work. They are selling the pattern only via .pdf. Try to see if they are a legitimate company before clicking the buy now link, and I would recommend using PayPal so that they don't have your credit card information and you can get your money back if it isn't a legitimate copy. Good luck.
dknit

Re: Seeking Charles Wysocki pattern or kit

Post by dknit »

Thank you. Yes I have contacted Dimensions. The kit (pattern) has been discontinued. I did checked out the link you provided, but Paypal wouldn't work so not sure about that source... I've been watching etsy and ebay but no luck yet. I've checked everywhere. So hoping to stitch this pattern. Thank you for your suggestions.