Wanted question

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Peggywill

Wanted question

Post by Peggywill »

Do any of you fellow cross stitchers know where I can buy just the charts for Vervaco
"in the woods" or "forest animals "
I've searched with no luck and can buy the kits but use evenweave and I have a supply of that and have 100's of threads.
I'm desperate to start stitching either of these asap for an expected baby
Thanks In advance for any help with my search
rcperryls

Re: Wanted question

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello Peggy and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! I don't have any of the charts you are looking for and a quick internet search showed lots of sites, as you said, where you can buy the kits but not just the chart. Have you tried contacting Vervaco? It may be that what they make is kits. I'm sure if there is a way to only get the chart that someone on the forum will be able to help you. I know how frustrating it can be when you have everything you need and only want the pattern. Good luck in your search. I hope that when you find it or if you decide on a different design for the expected baby that you will stay with us and show us your progress.

Carole
:)
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Peggywill

Thanks Carole

Post by Peggywill »

Thank you Carole for your reply ,good idea no I haven't contacted Vervaco but will do and let you know their response
Stitchinkitty

Post by Stitchinkitty »

Vervaco do not sell charts,only kits.A lot of the European companies are the same.
Marilyn in SE Queensland

"People who hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~mmoorhouse" target="_blank" target="_blank"
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

:wave: Hi Peggy and Welcome to the Forum. I once tried to get just a chart of a Vervaco design and couldn't which is a shame as they have some fabulous designs.

I echo Carole's comment "that I hope you will stay with us and show us your progress". :lol:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Peggywill

Re: thank you

Post by Peggywill »

Thank you for all your welcomes and comments
I did contact Vervaco and they replied and said they do not sell the charts on their own so im going to buy a kit but am hoping to get a kit with evenweave as i dont use aida , im sure i saw a site during my search that you could choose the material but alas i can't remember who or where it was !!
When I work out how to add photos I'll put a pic of my latest project I'm just finishing,baby girl was born last Sunday .
Stitchinkitty

Post by Stitchinkitty »

Peggy,i did a bit of a check and found the kit on a few sites.www.123stitch.com is really good to deal with.and their prices are consistently lower than others.You could check with them to see if it comes with an evenweave option.It's such a sweet design.
Marilyn in SE Queensland

"People who hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~mmoorhouse" target="_blank" target="_blank"