Desperately seeking a key chart!!

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Kparks42414

Desperately seeking a key chart!!

Post by Kparks42414 »

I am working on Dimensions "Three Bird Watchers" #3839. This is a project my grandma who is 95 started and cannot finish. Unfortunately over the years pieces have been misplaced. I have made due but now I don't have the key chart for the Backstitch. If anybody can please share this with me it will be so appreciated. I'm trying to get this done adapter since I'm already past her birthday.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Katie
rcperryls

Re: Desperately seeking a key chart!!

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello Katie and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! That isn't a design I have so don't have a key to send to you. I don't remember seeing that being stitched by a forum member, but someone may be able to help you. Have you tried contacting Dimensions. Often, the manufacturer or designer is glad to send you something that is missing or lost from a kit. Since the kit is still being sold, they may have a color key chart to send. I'm sure your grandmother is delighted that you are finishing this for her. What other types of projects do you like to do?

Carole
:)
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
fccs

Post by fccs »

Hi, Katie. I agree with Carole - try contacting Dimensions. I would even send them a picture of what you've done so far so they know you are "legit" with your request. The kit is still available so you could always repurchase it if necessary. Good luck - I'd love to see pictures of it as stitched by you and your grandma. I think you finishing it is very sweet.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Kparks42414

Post by Kparks42414 »

Hi ladies

Thank you for your fast response. I'm going to contact dimensions but I thought I would try here first. I hate having to wait weeks for something so minimal.

Grandma doesn't know I am working on it for her right now. She gave it to me years ago and I never got around to it.

As for other projects I enjoy doing, I love cross stitch it is my passion, I could spend every minute of every day cross stitching if I didn't work. And I have done both stamped and counted but I prefer counted. My latest cross stitch I have done was a 40"x60" blanket for a friend. It took me 19 months to finish. I also do plastic canvas projects as well.
Roland

Post by Roland »

They may be willing to e-mail you the info. Safes them the postage.