Peter Rabbit cross stitch

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Nicola Main

Peter Rabbit cross stitch

Post by Nicola Main »

Hi guys I'm looking for this kit (or chart) of Peter Rabbit which was made by Anchor. It's now discontinued and I've been looking on different sites like Etsy and Ebay but can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help me?

Last edited by Nicola Main on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Work in Progress
Rachel Froud 'Highlander'
Marias

Re: Peter Rabbit cross stitch

Post by Marias »

Hi Nicola, contact me, I think I can help.
Nicola Main

Post by Nicola Main »

After much browsing on Google I managed to find a site that sold them :whoop: Going to the Lake District in October so will take it with me and I'll do it at night after our days travels ;) Going to visit Hill Top definitely while we're there :)
Work in Progress
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Glad you found it! Have you been to the Lake District? It was one of my favorite places when I was in the UK last year. Several forum members said that it was definitely a must see, even if you aren't a Beatrix Potter fan (which I am). And the most fantastic gingerbread I ever had! We brought a bunch back for gifts. Yummy! And so pretty!

I'm now reminded of a delightful series of books called The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter by Susan Wittig Albert, a mystery series featuring Beatrix Potter and some fanciful animals as well. The mysteries aren't the gruesome type at all. I listened to the audiobooks and probably should have been stitching a Peter Rabbit design while I was. Have a lovely vaction!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Nicola Main

Post by Nicola Main »

Hi Carole! Yes have been twice the first time was in 2001 and we stayed in a holiday cottage at Newby Bridge. The second time was in 2007 and we stayed in a lovely cottage called Pepper Yeat in the village of Far Sawrey (the next village from Near Sawrey where Beatrix lived). Taking my friend this time and have booked a cottage in the Satterthwaite Forest which is between Coniston Water and Windermere. Can't wait to go back and explore places new and old there won't be enough hours in the day for what we want to see and do :)
Work in Progress
Jewell Stitcher

Post by Jewell Stitcher »

So glad you found what you were looking for. We love the Lake District too. We went there for our honeymoon in 2000 and stayed at Sawry Knotts in Far Sawry. We loved it so much we returned a couple of years later. We haven't been since we had children but hope to very soon x
Anne x

:ratherbe:

WIP:

Big Cats by Tilton Crafts
Birth Sampler
Antique World Map by Jane Greenoff