100 Acre Woods pattern

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

north1884

100 Acre Woods pattern

Post by north1884 »

I've been desperately looking for the old pattern created by Disney of the 100 Acre Woods from Winnie the Pooh. I'd happily pay for a copy of it if anyone has it - or could point me in the right direction. I've even contacted Disney but so far, no luck.

Help!
Serinde

Re: 100 Acre Woods pattern

Post by Serinde »

Welcome to the forum. :wave: I hope someone here is able to help you, but remember, buying a copy breaks copyright for Disney (something you really don't want to do). There's nothing wrong with being given the design, of course. See our thread on copyright, and good luck.
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! I hope that you are able to find the chart you are looking for. We have a few really good chart finding detectives who are pretty good at hunting down old charts that do meet the copyright requirements Serinde mentioned. I hope that if you find it you will stay with us and post pictures of your progress. We love pictures and we have a lot of Disney pieces that have been and are being stitched.

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs