stupid question anyone want to part with their millenium?

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Carole

Re: stupid question anyone want to part with their millenium

Post by Carole »

Oh please don't feel guilty. You have no control over what order they send them out in, and I certainly didn't mean to imply that. I'm happy that you've had yours - I'd just like mine to come soon :roll:
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs

fccs

Post by fccs »

Carole wrote:Oh please don't feel guilty. You have no control over what order they send them out in, and I certainly didn't mean to imply that. I'm happy that you've had yours - I'd just like mine to come soon :roll:
I agree, don't feel guilty.

And Carole, when you finally get yours, the wait will have been worth it. Until then, however, it's miserable. :tantrum:
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

Oh heck no. There's nothing for you to feel guilty about. This might give Carole some ammo so she can call them and say, "My friend ordered one on March 16 and received it on April 5. I ordered mine in January and am still waiting. Is there a problem with my order? Maybe I missed that email?"

We're from all over the world here. Do they really think we don't talk to each other? :)

WIP
Donnydl

Post by Donnydl »

Thanks everyone. I know its not my fault but in this day and age I still can't see that this sort of thing happens even pre computers there was an "order" to supplying orders! I would be annoyed if it was the other way around but not at whoever had received theirs.

I kind of understood the delay on international although it's still not on, but now I know people here have ordered as well it's just not on.

I don't know what everyone has ordered but for reference if anyone wants to call I ordered a 20" frame and bar parks only. I do still need to call as I seem to have be charged for sides and bars separately which is more and more postage than is it the site. I know it's petty but I kind of feel we need to keep on top of them.

I really hope no ones order is the same as mine :oops:
Carole

Post by Carole »

I will use this as ammo if the frame doesn't come next week, but hopefully I won't have to.

It seems they're not the only ones who fulfil orders randomly. I've joined a CAL (crochet-along) and the kits have been going like hot cakes. There are two suppliers in the UK and one of them has been sending orders out to people who have just placed their orders and not to people who ordered on 1st April when the kits went live.
Happily, I used the other retailer (Wool Warehouse) and have both my kits. I couldn't decide which colourway to go for so got two of 'em :lol:

At least my lap stand is on the way now so I'll be all ready to use the millennium when it does arrive.
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs

Donnydl

Post by Donnydl »

If you've got time to keep ringing them do though as I think it does chivvy them up.

I can't imagine who you mean ;-)

Are you doing the Jane crowfoot? I'm currently ripple blanketing but saw a cal for the cutest little cardi thing the other day and I'm really trying to resist as I have too much else on.

That's good, I was surprised I have managed to get millenium on my daylight stand, not the one with the arms the one with the clamp, sorry can't remember what it's called!
Carole

Post by Carole »

The CAL is Last dance on the beach and looks gorgeous. It's a blanket made up of squares with different stitches and techniques.

My lap stand arrived today. I've had the one that you sit on. I've assembled it and it seems quite good.

I will be ringing Needleneeds next week. I'm on annual leave so will have plenty of time to harass them :lol:
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs