Beachcomber Cottage

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

dennyb

Beachcomber Cottage

Post by dennyb »

Hi. I have the Anchor cottage series all bar BEACHCOMBER COTTAGE. Has anyone got the chart, which I could borrow to copy please?
Carlisle, UK
wendywombat

Re: Beachcomber Cottage

Post by wendywombat »

Hello and welcome. :wave:
Sorry I don't have that pattern.

Have you tried contacting Anchor to see if they still have that pattern or Ebay to find one there?

It's actually a breach of copyright to copy someone else’s pattern and we are very strict about that here so none of the members would be able to lend you a pattern for that purpose, sorry! :(
Having said that...there still may be someone here who would be willing to GIVE you that pattern that they've finished with.

Good luck in your search......and please don't be put off by my answer. We are a friendly,helpful bunch of Stitchers and we'd love to see what you've been stitching! :whoop: especially the series of Cottages that you've already stitched. :D

*EDIT*.....

I've done a search and found the kit here!!

http://www.models2u.co.uk/Stitch2U/cont ... k/d62.html" target="_blank
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Hello Denny! Welcome to the forum from South Carolina! I didn't know that pattern but would have told you that someone here would either have it to give to you (as Wendy said, we are serious about the copyright laws, something I also had never heard or thought about before joining the forum) or would have a good idea of where to find it. And Wendy has found it! You said you have all the others. Have you stitched them already? We would love to see pictures. And hope that you will stay with us as you stitch this cottage too so we can watch and admire your progress. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
dennyb

Post by dennyb »

Hi
Thank your for your help.
I had tries Stitch2U, but not at this web address. I could not find it on the address I had for them. You are perfectly correct it is on this site. I will telephone them after 1800 hours as suggested. Keep you fingers crossed. The series of cottage samplers have turned out well. My least favorite is Fisherman's Cottage. I do not have them here in Carlisle, as my family in Leicester have claimed them. I will be going to visit later in the year and will make a note to photograph them.
Keep on stitching where ever you are sun or snow.
XXX
dennyb

Post by dennyb »

Had a reply from Stitch4U
'Not available for years' Pity the store did not update its stock list regularly. Have found the kit on an Australian site, but, as yet no reply.
Thanks for the welcome will keep you posted on my search. I appreciate your comment on copy write XXX
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

dennyb wrote:Had a reply from Stitch4U
'Not available for years' Pity the store did not update its stock list regularly. Have found the kit on an Australian site, but, as yet no reply.
Thanks for the welcome will keep you posted on my search. I appreciate your comment on copy write XXX
:doh: Oh dear, sorry about that! I did an experimental purchase of it and it let me put it in the basket, but of course I didn't follow it through.
Don't you just hate it when sites don't get updated! :tantrum:

:shamrock: :x: I hope you can get the chart/kit as it's a great design...I like the others too. :D
dennyb

Post by dennyb »

Hi
I have successfully contacted a seller in Aus! The cross stitch is on the way XX
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

How fantastic! :whoop:
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

:whoop: :whoop: Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

So pleased for you! :applesauce:
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop:
Great news! Hope you will be posting pictures of your stitching progress!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: so very happy you were able to locate the beachcomber cottage and I hope you will soon be able to start it!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

fccs

Post by fccs »

Yay!!! Now be sure to share pics with us when you get it going.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends