A new "Hello & Welcome"

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

bagpuss

A new "Hello & Welcome"

Post by bagpuss »

Well Ladies & possibly Gentlemen, I go away poorly for two days and come back to see us thriving.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is fabulous and I just wanted to personally say "Hello & Welcome" to all our newly registered friends.

As yet I have not had time to read through all of the posts because it looks as though it will take quite some time. So this is the reason for this new topic. Just to make life a little easier Phew :shock:

I hope you have all settled in and made lots of new friends :!:

Keep posting ladies and remember "The February Competition" ends on the 28th at which time we will be getting ready to launch the "March Competition" So stay happy and posting in order to be entered into the next and all the forthcoming competitions. There will be a new one every month. All with one first prize and 9 runner up prizes :wink:

You've got to be in it to win it, so keep up with the latest news and chat by popping in daily if you can.

It is truly fantastic to see so many new users and I look forward to catching up with you all very soon.

Sincere Regards

Bagpuss
aka Courtney
kat_61

meeting others?

Post by kat_61 »

Hi there, great site, but whenever I am on there is no one else in the forum? I think its the time change or sumpthin I'm in Ontario Canada, anyone else in here from Canada here? So I can hopefully instant message someone eventually LOL thanks..............kat
CraftyLady

HI Kat ... I'm from Ontario, Canada too!

Post by CraftyLady »

Just joined this forum -- and started reading through the posts -- Never fear, there are others here from Canada.

I live in Toronto (Scarborough) Ontario Canada. Where are you??

Right now I am working on finiashing up several class projects from courses I took with Susan Greening Davis last year. I also have more than a few Just Nan designs started, some of Charland Design's samplers, and few needlepoint/canvas projects in the works :oops: If you haven't guessed I'm a great starter (there is nothing quite so much fun as starting a new project), but I'm not a good finisher -- and once the stitching gets done .... I'm a really, really slow putter-togetherer. :(

Hope we get to chat soon,

MaryPat.
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

What a relief! Someone else who loves the stitching but the interest goes a bit when faced with the "sewing" and "finishing". Whew! Another guilty seacret revealed!
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

hi there
i am another canadian who lives in the windsor ontario area
and would love to chat with other canadians what time are you normally online and we can chat

Debbie aka inuyasha girl :D
bagpuss

Chatroom

Post by bagpuss »

Hi ladies,

A note has been made of your wishes and, you will no doubt see, that in the not too distant future we will all be able to chat in real time. The chat room is up and ready to go.

Having been ill again, I did not notice until this morning that the chat room and photo album appear to be locked at present. So, I will have words with alex today to find out what is happening with the these two highly requested areas.

A warm welcome to CraftyLady it is great to have you on board. I hope you will enjoy our forum and goodluck in the competition. :)

Bagpuss
Georgie Gal

Post by Georgie Gal »

Hi all,

Just started using this site, and think its brill. Its great to see lots of stitchers. I have recently started cross stitch and love giving my finished work as presents etc to my family and friends.

I am from Ireland by the way.

Hope to hear more from this fab site soon

Slan

Gina
Women like the simple things in life MEN...........
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

I've given most of my stitching away, too! Not so good when wanting to post something in the gallery, unfortunately, but friends and family love to receive stitched goodies.
Tesha

Post by Tesha »

Hi, all
I'm here for the first time and glad to feel friendly atmosphere and to see your fabulous stitch gallery. I hope to find new friends and show you my works and processes of stitching, because this hobby is very popular in Russia, where I live :P
A word is dead when it is said, some say.
I say it just begins to live that day.
Dickinson E.
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Welcome Tesha! I'm sure you'll love it here!
Becca

Post by Becca »

Hi Tesha, nice to meet you, i look forward to talking with you more and seeing some of your work.
Tesha

Post by Tesha »

Becca wrote:Hi Tesha, nice to meet you, i look forward to talking with you more and seeing some of your work.
Hi nice to meet you too! Promise to download at least some pictures of my works to the gallery as soon as I unpack (just arrived to the forum) :wink:
Dickinson E.
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

a big warm welcome from Canada. Where in Russia do you live. My uncle is from the ukraine whick i know is big. My aunt taught me to cross stitich and the first project that i did was ukrainian.

Email me if you would like to chat

fudowpugs@hotmail.com

Debbie
Tesha

Post by Tesha »

inuyashagirl wrote:a big warm welcome from Canada. Where in Russia do you live. My uncle is from the ukraine whick i know is big. My aunt taught me to cross stitich and the first project that i did was ukrainian.
i'va written you an e-mail massage. :lol:
Dickinson E.