Help! Please, anyone????

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Denise

Help! Please, anyone????

Post by Denise »

I have found the cross-stitch I want to do for my grandparents xmas it is a dimensions, sunset design and is called 'Grandchildren are flowers' the item number is 13705...I can find it on ebay but don't want to pay that much for it as don't know what RRP is despite saying on ebay that the RRP is £27.99..I have seen this for sale on only one website and this was an american one and was going for $20.00...Can anyone think of any websites that I haven't tried that could possibly stock this kit? I phoned my local craft shop but they didn't have their list so I'm starting to think that it may actually be a discontinued kit and if so then I'm going to have to 'bite the bullet' so to speak and pay for it off ebay as I have totally fallen in love with this kit and know my grandparents will adore it just as much.....PLEASE, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE OUT-THERE HELP ME!!!!!

Thanks
xxxx
Gingercat

Post by Gingercat »

put Dimensions or coats craft in Google and see what you get
Rose

Post by Rose »

have you tried just typing Dimensions
catkin

Post by catkin »

Go to the website www. dimensions-crafts.com and go to the section where to buy. there you will find a list on US and international distributers.
Hope this helps

Joan
Denise

Thanks

Post by Denise »

I've tried google and I've tried Ask.co.uk but nothing much is coming up which makes me think it might be a discontinued kit.....I'll use all the links that everyone has given me and if anyone else out there knows of anymore it would be great to know...

Thanks again everyone

Denise
xxxx
Gingercat

Post by Gingercat »

I just sent an email to Dimensions asking where we could purchase one. They sent back a message that they will answer in 3 - 5 working days. Keep you posted!
catkin

Post by catkin »

:D www.sewandso.co.uk have this at 25% off retailing at 17.87 add 3.13 shipping will cost total of 20.99.

Joan
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

I managed to find two different designs of it...

Design 1:
http://www.jigsawjungle.com/code/dimensions/grdkids.htm

Design 2:
http://www.theangelsnook.com/product.as ... 0&catid=57[/url]
Denise

Post by Denise »

Thanks everyone who has looked for me.....I remember looking on sewandso but don't remember seeing it.....I ended up getting on off ebay from america and it only cost me $27.54 or £15.82 including the postage and packing which I thought was quite good and as I'm nearly finished my birth sampler. I need my sampler finished and framed by Easter Sunday lol....I better get backstitching

Thanks again everyone

Many fingers do make light work

Thanks
Denise
xxx
Gingercat

Post by Gingercat »

If your ever stuck again for a Dimensions kit, just phone Coats Craft in the North East. They should point you in the right direction. They are also good if your chart gets ruined or you run out of thread
zeldamom

Post by zeldamom »

Now that you've gotten one from e-bay, here's a link I found http://www.hbcornerstore.com/grareflcocrs.html Hope this helps!
Denise

Post by Denise »

Thanks Zeldamom....with all these links to different stores, at least I know I'm not going to be stuck looking for another cross-stitch and if I am at least I know I've got u ladies to help me....

Thanks again to everyone

You're all wonderful

Denise
xxx
I've updated my gallery now xxx :-)
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

Hi

I dont know if this will help now since youve already had so much advice. I was recently looking for a chart and could only find it on an american site. It was cheap, but they wanted a huge amount for postage which made the total cost ridiculus.

I emailed sewandso, as Id seen on their site that they would try and find other charts and kits. They were able to order my chart from america at a very reasonable price, and postage was very good too. Plus they replied within a day or two, which I thought was quick. I find their site very competitive for stuff anyway, plus they stock tonnes of beads and accessories, and speciality threads at the cheapest prices ive seen anywhere (so far). They base their postage costs on weight so its very cheap when just ordering threads or beads.

If you dont need to use them this time, keep them in mind for the future.

Good luck getting the kit you want, it sounds like an excellent choice of gift for grandparents