tigers

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

sally

tigers

Post by sally »

:) hello nebie here does any one have any tiger or victorian charts and i am also looking for a newcastle united football chart
hello to all i am a new member and also new to using the computer i like tigers and have 7 on the go with about 15 to do
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

Check out the posts on Large or big projects as there is a link for chinese cross stitch and they have a free tiger pattern. i downloaded it and it is 56 pages long
Good luck and welcome to the forum

Debbie
Rose

Post by Rose »

Sally,

Have you tried to go on e-bay and look around they have a lot of cross stitch items.

Also try to go on the net and do a search for patterns you should get alot of hits. Vermillion Stitchery is a site I have found also you can look on Joann.com, or Michaels.com. They both have a very good variety.
catkin

Post by catkin »

Good morning,hello and welcome to the forum. Why don't you have a look at www.sewandso.co.uk/cat2.html. There are many lovely tigers here. I'm sure you will find something to you're liking.

Joan
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi Sally and welcome to the group.
Think you will find us a friendly bunch and very helpful.
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Hi Sally! Welcome to the forum!

Apart from the gorgeous large tiger design that's mentioned on the Large Projects thread, there's also this one... a small one, but free! lol!

http://www.alitadesigns.com/cross-stitc ... ns/003.php
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

inuyashagirl wrote:Check out the posts on Large or big projects as there is a link for chinese cross stitch and they have a free tiger pattern. i downloaded it and it is 56 pages long
Good luck and welcome to the forum

Debbie
Hi! I'm curious as to what the design for the free tiger chart from Golden Kite looks like. Is there a photo that I could see? (you have to sign up for a newsletter to download the freebie. ) If you can't show the photo, it's all right. Thanks anyway!
tab72

Post by tab72 »

Hi farie56
to see the tiger you need to go on general and look for the post called up for a challenge there you will find the web address it is very nice i to have down loaded it to stitch at a later date it will be the first post you read. Hope this helps...

tab72(tracey)
sally

tigers

Post by sally »

:hello to you all i have just downloaded the tiger and i can not wait to do it thanks for putting up the site. i am still trying out the computer. as this is all new to me
:D
hello to all i am a new member and also new to using the computer i like tigers and have 7 on the go with about 15 to do
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

tab72 wrote:Hi farie56
to see the tiger you need to go on general and look for the post called up for a challenge there you will find the web address it is very nice i to have down loaded it to stitch at a later date it will be the first post you read. Hope this helps...

tab72(tracey)
thanks, but I've looked and looked for "general", but I can't seem to find it! (I'm looking on the golden kite site). Or perhaps, I'm looking on the wrong site?? :roll:
tab72

Post by tab72 »

Hi farie56 you need to look on general on this site as stitching again has put the web address on.

(tab72) tracey
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

OK! I found the thread, looked into the site(the Chinese one) and, yes, I've downloaded the chart! It's awsome, I'd probably never do it, but perhaps just the head. It would be a nice medium project :wink: