JCA Deck the Stalls Pattern

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

jsnshl

JCA Deck the Stalls Pattern

Post by jsnshl »

Hi

I am looking for a pattern for JCA Deck the Stalls christmas stocking. I have looked all over the internet and I am not having any luck. An elderly lady who is a good friend of mine lost hers in a house fire and would love to have it replaced. If you have one that you would email to me or I would gladly purchase it from you, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Michelle
Rose

Re: JCA Deck the Stalls Pattern

Post by Rose »

I am sorry I do not have the pattern and I do hope you can find it but I have to let you know that e-mailing a pattern to some one is against copyright laws and can not be done. Some one could pass on the original pattern if they have it though.

Good luck with your search.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

Michelle, I you have found this pattern, I would love to get it from you when you are finished.
I am about to become a grandmother and my daughter in law is a horsewoman. I would like to do this stocking for my grandchild. Thanks for any help!!
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I've deleted your email address because we are an open forum (anyone can read it, although they can't participate), so we don't allow you to advertise your personal contact address. Heaven knows where that would lead! :shock: However, you can contact members -- and they can contact you -- via our personal messaging system, so if anyone has this pattern, they can contact you.

Hope that helps, and good luck.
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hi Ronnie, and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! I also can't help you find the pattern but if it can be found, someone on the forum will probably know how to do it. Wish you lots of luck finding it and hope that when (as opposed to if) you do, you will stay with us and share your progress.

Carole
:)
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker