wanting big projects

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Agni

Post by Agni »

Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Golden Kite site has a wonderful tiger face! Lots of complicated victoriana and pre-Raphaelite stuff. It would certainly keep one busy. :shock:
Rose

Post by Rose »

Agni,

Thanks for the web links just had a short stop but they look like a great place for all of us to visit.
Gingercat

Post by Gingercat »

Wendy

Just seen an interesting kit in April Cross Stitcher. Its the Station name
Llanfair.P.G. Its 5 x 54cm. Its by Cambriana Designs and costs £13.95

Hope you find it of use

Janet
Rose

Post by Rose »

Wendy,

Have you found a big project yet? Some of the sites that the ladies have found are great. Did you seet he site with the Chinese pictures? Wow if you haven't gone there yet you should.
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

fairie56 wrote: www.passionericamo.com
*hides visa* Eeeeeek! Yes... lovely free designs, but what stunning designs for money! I just fell in lve with this one... http://www.passionericamo.com/CZ03.htm , it even has Santas sleigh flying over the moon... *drooling*
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

she does have lovely designs! I've dowloaded a few of her freebies, and I think they're great.
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Fairie: All went to plan, and the evenweave is on it's way!
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

Hi Stitching Again

Clicked on to see what pattern you were talking about i am drooling myself over that one. Wich you could just buy the pattern instead of the kit. As 18 pounds is alot of money for me. Did you get it? if you did i am very jealous

Inuyasha girl
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

inuyashagirl wrote:Hi Stitching Again
Clicked on to see what pattern you were talking about i am drooling myself over that one. Wich you could just buy the pattern instead of the kit. As 18 pounds is alot of money for me. Did you get it? if you did i am very jealous
Nope I didn't... due to the price too! lol! I prefer to just get charts, as I got lots of thread... My partner will be getting me a kit soon.... so all I got to do is choose! Should I got for one of those beautiful ones they sell on e-bay from China? Should I go for this absolutely gorgeous cat (whom I wish was a piccie and not a stocking)? Or should I get another owl (I've done 2 large owls already)? *ripping hair out* I got about a week to decide, before I have to order... *no more hair left*
Rose

Post by Rose »

Why don't you do like the kids do and say an "Eni meani minei mo" that is how my daughter decides on her presents from me and my husband and she is 17. HAHA Good luck with your choice.
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

StitchingAgain wrote:Fairie: All went to plan, and the evenweave is on it's way!
oops! :oops: sorry, didn't see this post...thanks soooo much!!! :o